Overall I have enjoyed this project and I felt like I have managed to create a good base for something I would like to take into the future, but I’m most happy about the knowledge I’ve received from doing this project as this will help me if I ever decided to pursue indie development as a career path as my decision on what I’m going to pursue later hasn’t been made. Looking back I have realised I need to defiantly manage my time better in the future, this is the one thing that has held me back on a lot of the units from creating to the extent that I would have liked. As well as this I thought if the order units were changed through the year slightly it would have given a better end result so that plans could be made to increase thematic links through the units resulting in a more complete and higher quality project.
No comments:
Post a Comment